YouTube marketing can be one of the cheapest and most effective forms of online marketing today.
According to the statistics, more than 1,325,000,000 people use Youtube these days and this number is likely to grow in the nearest future, making Youtube marketing more important than ever.
Statistics also says that 300 hours of video are uploaded to Youtube each minute. Over 30+ million people use Youtube daily. The number of monthly Youtube users has already reached 1.57 billion. All of this means that Youtube needs to be a part of your online marketing strategy.
Today, we’ll talk about the importance of Youtube marketing. First of all, we’ll explain to you what Youtube marketing is. Then, we’ll outline the key benefits of Youtube marketing. Lastly, we’ll provide you with tips to help you get the most out of your Youtube marketing strategy.
What is Youtube Marketing?
YouTube marketing strategy mainly consists of two stages – video creating as well as video promotion.
At the stage 1, you need to create great videos related to your business. Obviously, you need to create engaging videos that your target audience will find it interesting to watch.
At the stage 2, you have to promote your YouTube videos effectively. You should do everything possible to attract as many viewers to your YouTube videos as possible.
Top Benefits of Youtube Marketing
People choose to use Youtube marketing for a number of reasons. Now, it’s time for you to figure out how you can benefit from marketing your business on Youtube.
– Increased traffic. Youtube can become a powerful source of traffic to your website. Your videos will get targeted traffic from Youtube, social media and search engines. If people find it interesting to watch your videos on Youtube, they will probably choose to visit your site. Finally, your website traffic will increase significantly.
– Increased trust. Youtube can be used as a channel for communicating with customers. Once you upload your videos on Youtube, viewers may begin to comment them and ask you various questions. And of course, you should reply all of questions as soon as possible. By doing so, you’ll be able to build trust with your prospects and clients.
– Increased brand awareness. It’s a great idea to use Youtube to promote brands. Those people who like your videos will probably remember your brand forever. They will come to you and purchase your products (or services) when such a need arises. Youtube can become a powerful brand development tool for any type of business.
Youtube Marketing Tips
Youtube will provide you with great results only if you develop an effective marketing strategy for your business. Below, we’ll provide you with tips to help you get the most out of your Youtube marketing efforts.
- Prepare the right type of videos for your marketing campaign. It’s crucial for you to provide your target audience with the right videos. For example, you can create videos with tips and answers to questions. Such videos are likely to work great for your YouTube marketing campaign. What videos does your target audience like to watch? What questions do your prospects or clients have? It would be better for you to find the answers to these questions prior to creating videos for Youtube marketing. So, you’ll be able to come up with the best video ideas for your Youtube channel. Plus, you need to show viewers how they can benefit from using your product or service.
- Provide videos on Youtube regularly. The success of Youtube marketing is all about consistency. Obviously, people don’t like to watch the same videos again and again. If you don’t provide new videos on your Youtube channel for a long time, people will most likely forget about you and your business over time. On the other hand, viewers will come back to your Youtube channel again and again if you upload new videos on a regular basis.
- Optimize your Youtube videos for search engines. Great Youtube videos tend to rank high in search engines. That’s why you should optimize each of your Youtube videos for target keywords. Initially, you need to select keywords relevant to your videos. Then, you have to include the target keyword in video’s title and description. Try to insert the keyword into texts naturally and avoid keyword stuffing.
- Promote Youtube videos on social media sites. Let’s assume that you have uploaded your videos to YouTube. Now, it’s time for you to take advantage of social media promotion. Share links to your YouTube videos on all popular social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Google + and many others). Social media management tools like Hootsuite will help you do this job fast and easy. People tend to like, share and comment interesting videos on social media. You should also discuss your YouTube videos with social media users and reply to all of their comments. Social media promotion will definitely help you attract more viewers to your videos and contribute greatly to your YouTube marketing success.
- Promote your YouTube videos on forums. Actually, you can find a lot of forums related to your business. Participate in the discussions relevant to your videos. Does your video contain the answers to questions discussed in the topic? If so, you can share the link to a video with forum members.
- Promote your YouTube video on blogs. Blogs can generate high amounts of viewers to your YouTube videos. It will not take you too much time to find blog posts related to your video. Leave comments on such blog posts and recommend users to watch your videos on YouTube.
- Include a call to action in your Youtube videos. Your videos must include a call to action. Ask your viewers to subscribe to your Youtube video channel, follow you on social media or go to your website. This will help you turn your viewers into customers.
Use the power of YouTube to market your products and services, build trust with customers and promote your brand.
Do you need help with Youtube marketing? Our online marketing experts are always happy to provide cost-effective solutions to all of your Youtube marketing needs! Contact us for a free quote.