WEB DESIGN & PROGRAMMING
State-of-the-Art Web Design Services in Michigan
Forging the Future with Creativity
You can’t afford to settle for a basic, template website when your company is trying to be found online. Get a custom web design facelift with Finepoint Design. We are here to up your digital game!
Looking to start a new website or updates to your current one? Lets’s talk!
Breathe New Life into Your Business with our Website Design Services
When your website needs a makeover, we’re your guys. Our experienced team will design you a website that makes an instant impact. Our designs are not only visually stunning, but they are optimized for higher rankings and higher conversion rates.
- The best user experience possible goes into each page we design
- Creative techniques designed to increase your conversion rates
- Increase visitor opt-ins & reduce your bounce rate
- Custom-built digital solutions specific to your business
THE WEBSITE PROCESS
The best way to plan for an journey is to make a map, which is exactly what we do for your website. We plan out every page in a visual so to try and prevent any issues down the road. This also sets the stage so everyone knows what to expect for the final outcome of the site. Any changes along the way that are outside of what was in approved in the site map can affect things like the user experience, delay the launch date and incur additional charges.
Here we get into the fun part where we create a design for your new site based off of any conversations up to this point. We work with our clients to try and get as much detail on how they imagine the site will look and function but also try to mix in what we find to be industry best practices for user experience and user interface (UX/UI). This will change from site to site because everyones needs are different, but we try to give every site the best opportunity to succeed based on what we have seen work in past experiences, recent trends and market reports.
Once the designs are approved, this is where the magic starts to happen. The flat artwork we’ve been looking at up to this point comes alive and we can start to interact with it. In most cases, we set up a proofing site so only people with a given link can view the site. This prevents the search engines from indexing possibly incorrect data and in some cases, allows you to keep your current site active while we work on the new one.
Right now, the industry standard for every website should be to have a responsive website, meaning the design and layout should “respond” to the browser size and format to look its best for that size and device. For instance, if you look at a site on a desktop computer, it should be readable and formatted to make the most of the browser size, but when viewed on a tablet or mobile device, it should reformat to better fit that devices size to make the text readable and the buttons clickable.
Another industry standard over the last several years is WordPress Development. This has a lot of advantages over static HTML sites, like faster updates, the ability for anyone to make changes to the site without having to have programming experience, and to have a vast library of 3rd-party plugins to give added functionality to your site, saving money and time in having to program those functions by hand.
We choose WordPress as the default option in most cases because it fits most peoples needs, although we take each site on a case-by-case basis, deciding on the best platform based on its goals. Other CMS platforms include but are not limited to Shopify, Joomla, Drupal and Magento.
Once the programming is complete, we do an internal review of every page to check for any bugs or functionality issues. This includes testing on all major current browsers and different devices, like Mac computers, Windows computers, tablets and mobile devices. Once we are done testing, we have you test the site and after the approval is given, we move the proofing site live and take down the previous site if there is one.
After the site is live, it’s important to do a few additional checks to prevent a new site from becoming a possible step back. We make sure all graphics, links and files still work in the case that something is looking for the old proofing site. If this is a redesign of a current website, in most cases, redirects will need to be set up to tell the search engines some of the pages have moved. Without this, you will see any ranking you might have had quickly decline.
Additionally, we do basic on-site SEO work to make sure thinks like header tags are properly used, photos have alt tags and if needed, canonical tags are properly applied.
These are just a few of the behind the scenes things we do to make sure your site is rock solid for both visitors to the site and the search engines.
What can you Expect from the Finepoint Web Team?
- Custom Website Design – We build custom designed, SEO-optimized websites that align with your brand’s tone.
- A Mobile-Friendly Responsive Web Design – The standard for any site theses days, our websites adapt to all digital screens and devices. We utilize cutting-edge techniques & functionality
- ClearCommunication – Our websites stay on brand and most importantly engage your target audience.
- Advanced Functionality- Whether you’re looking for e-commerce websites, password-protected content, forums, event registration, we can build it
- Clear Calls to Action – Our super easy CTAs help users locate information. They can help convert visitors to customers in no time.
- Driven Leads & Sales – Our websites will drive your clients and prospects to take action and lead them to engage.
READY TO GET STARTED? CALL US TODAY: 248-206-0110
HAVE A LOOK INTO OUR WEB DESIGN PORTFOLIO TO GET A BETTER SENSE OF OUR POTENTIAL AS A PREMIER COMPANY FOR WEB DESIGN IN MICHIGAN.
Let’s be honest – face-to-face communication is outdated. If you can read everything you need to know about a company or an organization from a website, why would you bother calling them? However, if your website looks like a relic from the 90s, or even worse, you don’t have one, your business is missing on the most important advertising platform. People just don’t take anything seriously if it doesn’t have its own webpage and exists on the Internet.
The most recent data shows that more than 60% of the Internet traffic goes through a mobile or tablet device, meaning that now, more than ever, your website needs to be designed so that it is easily and intuitively navigated on. Browsing a website should be like a fun adventure – you have a general idea of where to find whatever you’re looking for, but you also learn a lot of new information on the way.
The information that your clients can learn from your website design in Michigan is crucial. It will leave a first impression that will be hard to shake off later. So you definitely want to make that impression as good as possible. Take a leap ahead with our excellent SEO services in Michigan.
And it’s not just about that – your website is your most important and effective way of presenting yourself to the public. It allows your peers to get to know you as a person and the spirit of your business. It takes them on a journey. And nobody wants to leave a generally bad impression.
We can help make your online appearance as pleasing as possible. A team of professional web designers and developers will make sure to create a unique website that will be easy to navigate, good-looking and that will accentuate the most important and unique aspects of your business. That will give you countless different opportunities for advertisement and gaining new clients. The website that we create won’t be just another recolored template – it will be a completely unique new creation, catered to your specific needs and purposes. It needs to feel good, look nice and load quickly, and that is exactly what we can provide.
Commonly Asked Questions About Web Design
We take pride in our ability to work with all sorts and sizes of businesses. Whether we are working for celebrity brands or smaller ones, we bring our best foot forward. We are just as interested to work with small businesses, start-ups and individuals as we are big businesses.
This completely depends on the complexity of yours and your website’s requirements. While it might take 6-7 months or a year to build a 1,000 page mega-site, it can take as little as 2 weeks to design a smaller website.
Since each site is different, it’d difficult to give a specific answer. A website design is quoted on the basis of each individual project. Every website is unique and has different requirements. We will first assess your requirements, ask about your needs, and give you a quote.
We will start with a project kick-off call where we will ask about your ideas and opinions about key points of the buildout process. We want to develop just the right website for your business, so we’ll ask questions about your website needs, goals, and design likes. From there, we will then build a detailed plan and strategy.
Of course, in fact, we encourage you to keep a track during the process. We build your website on our development server, and provide you with a username and password. This will allow you to log in and monitor the progress of your site.
If you find any discrepancy or something is not quite the way you envisioned, we can always modify it.
Why Choose the Best Web Design Company in Michigan?
- Results – At Finepoint Design, we know that your #1 focus is results, and we cut no corners in offering you awesome results. Our experts, knowledge, and experience is sure to set you up for the ultimate win. We take pride in high client retention rate.
- High ROI – If you work with us, you can rest assured that we will provide your business with great savings. Our team of experts leave no stone unturned to ensure good returns on every penny you invested in the project. Count on us to optimize your social media presence.
- Value – With us, you don’t have to burn a hole in your pocket. We strive to offer the best services to all our clients at a reasonable price. Our flexible packages give you the liberty to pay for only those services that you actually need to achieve your business goals.
- Integrity – Our team believes in doing business with the utmost integrity & honesty. We won’t sell you something you don’t need. We are trained to treat our customers with respect. We won’t oversell ourselves or lie to you just to get your business.
- Transparency – We know that the digital marketing industry has pretty severe credibility issues. But, we are here to put all your fears to rest. We are very clear about what we are doing on your behalf. Our entire team is devoted to transparency & authenticity.