It’s fair to say that Facebook News feed gives you an excellent opportunity to promote your content among your target audience (friends, fans and followers) on Facebook. If your posts in the Facebook News Feed get more attention, then your business is likely to get more sales.
Let’s assume that you’ve shared some type of content on Facebook. What happens next? At the next stage, your content will be displayed in the Facebook News Feed of your fans and followers. In other words, your content will compete against a huge number of Facebook posts shared by other people (your target audience). Keep in mind that your Facebook posts will get a lot of attention only if they make a difference and rank high in the Facebook News Feed of your friends and fans.
And of course, you should aim to promote your content in the Facebook News Feed of your friends and followers in the best possible way. Your goal is to provide the interesting and sharable content that will stand out from other posts in the Facebook News Feed and help you attract the target audience to your business. The big question is – how to make this happen? Let’s get the answer right away!
- 1 Today, we’ll explain to you how to get more attention to the posts in the Facebook News Feed.
- 2 Here are 10 tips to help you get the most out of your Facebook promotion campaign:
Today, we’ll explain to you how to get more attention to the posts in the Facebook News Feed.
First of all, we’ll talk about the importance of getting noticed on the Facebook News Feed. After that, we’ll give you some insights into the Facebook News Feed ranking algorithm. So, you’ll get an understanding of how the Facebook News ranking works. Lastly, we’ll provide you with tips to help you maximize your Facebook News Feed performance. Hopefully, all of this will make it possible for you to get the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts.
Why It’s So Important for You to Get More Attention to the Posts in the Facebook News Feed?
The Facebook News Feed has many great benefits and provides different types of businesses with amazing marketing opportunities. Now, we’ll explain to you why it’s so important to promote the content on the Facebook News Feed.
– The Facebook News Feed can become a powerful online advertising tool for your business. If your posts get a lot of attention in the Facebook News Feed, then you’ll be able to promote your products and services effectively for FREE.
– The Facebook News Feed also serves an effective online reminder. The reality is your target audience may forget about you and your business over the time. So, you should update your Facebook business page consistently. If you publish content on Facebook on a regular basis, then your fans will see it all the time. By doing so, you’ll remind your prospects and potential customers about your business. Sooner or later, they may decide to purchase your products or services. Actually, the Facebook News Feed and email marketing work in a similar way.
How Does Facebook News Feed Ranking Work?
Now, we’ll turn your attention to the algorithm of the Facebook News Feed. If you would like to attract more attention to your content in the Facebook News Feed, then you obviously have to get an understanding of how its ranking algorithm works. In other words, you need to realize what helps Facebook posts rank higher in the news feeds of your target audience. Below, we’ll explain to you briefly how the algorithm of the Facebook News Feed works. Hopefully, this will help you figure out what needs to be done to get the most out of your Facebook marketing efforts.
Among the key Facebook News Feed ranking factors are: shares, comments as well as likes. It’s worth noting that shares and comments are the most significant ranking factors. That means that the more shares and comments your posts get in the Facebook News Feed – the better. Bear in mind that likes are less important than shares and comments, but they also matter.
Actually, you can improve your Facebook News Feed performance in many different ways. Below, we’ll provide you with tips that you need to follow in order to get the most out of advertising your business on the Facebook News Feed.
Tips for Improving Your Facebook News Feed Performance
Now, you already have a basic understanding of how the Facebook News Feed works. So, it’s time to start the Facebook promotion. It’s pretty clear that you should aim to provide valuable and sharable content on your Facebook page. However, providing interesting content is half the battle only!
You should also promote the content in the right way to be able to improve your Facebook News Feed performance dramatically. Actually, you can promote your content on the Facebook News Feed in a number of different ways. And of course, you should aim to make your Facebook News Feed promotion campaign effective.
Here are 10 tips to help you get the most out of your Facebook promotion campaign:
1) Share content on Facebook at the right time. It’s crucial for you to know when your target audience is the most active on Facebook. First of all, you have to realize when your fans are most active online. We recommend you to make experiments in order to figure out when it’s a great time to share content with the target audience on Facebook. Next, you need to update your Facebook page at the right time. Analyze the efficiency of your Facebook marketing strategy and make changes to it if such a need arises.
2) Provide the audience with the right type of content. It’s worth noting that not all types of content perform well on the Facebook News Feed. That’s why you must be very selective when it comes to sharing content on Facebook.
Your job is to share interesting content with your fans on Facebook. It makes a lot of sense to publish the content that contains the answers to their most common questions. Numerous studies have shown that the Facebook posts with images and infographics work better than Facebook posts with videos.
It would be great for you to publish content that provokes interesting discussions on Facebook. For example, you can raise controversial or debatable questions and then provide the answers. A lot of people will be interested in discussing an interesting topic with you on Facebook. As a result, your Facebook post will get many comments and begin to rank higher in the news feed. Such a strategy will make it possible for you to get more attention to your posts in the Facebook News Feed.
We all know that people tend to use discounts in order to purchase products and services. That means that posts related to discounts are likely to get a lot of attention in the Facebook News Feed. There is no doubt that you’ll be able to take advantage of this fact. All that you need to do is to create a Facebook post and tell your target audience about discounts.
3) Add images to Facebook posts. If you publish the content without images on Facebook, then your posts are likely to go unnoticed in the social media platform’s news feed. However, things will definitely get better if you choose to add images to your Facebook posts.
Images are something that draws attention of the fans to Facebook posts. Once your fans see an image, they will take a closer look at your post. They will analyze your content more carefully and then go to your website. Additionally, your Facebook posts will get more shares, comments as well as likes. All of this will help your content rank higher in the Facebook News Feed.
4) Reply to all of comments on your Facebook posts. As mentioned earlier, comments are of the top Facebook News Feed ranking factors. That means that the more comments Facebook posts have – the higher they are likely to rank in the news feeds of your friends.
It goes without saying that it’s crucial for you to support the discussions and reply to all of the comments on Facebook in a timely manner. You will quickly find that Facebook posts with a huge number of comments get more attention.
5) Describe your Facebook posts in an efficient way. The way you describe your Facebook post also matters a lot. Your job is to describe the Facebook post efficiently. The description of Facebook post has to be short, informative and yet catchy.
6) Leave a comment about your Facebook post. Let’s assume that you’ve published a new Facebook post, but now you realize that nobody wants to leave comments on your content. If this is the case, you should try to comment a Facebook post by yourself. That’s something that makes a lot of sense.
Leave a comment to add something to Facebook post’s description or, maybe, you should ask your target audience a question to create an interesting discussion. One way or another, commenting will allow you to attract more attention of users to your post in the Facebook News Feed. But most importantly, your Facebook post will rank higher in the news feed and get more attention!
7) Ask your friends to share and comment your Facebook posts. Actually, your friends can help you a lot with Facebook News Feed promotion. All they need to do is to share or leave comments on your Facebook posts. As a result, more people will see your content in their Facebook News Feed.
8) Repost the well-performing content on Facebook. It’s a great idea to take advantage of reposting to promote the content on the Facebook News Feed successfully. The reality is some posts perform well and others perform poorly on Facebook. And of course, it would be better for you to focus on the content that does great job for your Facebook advertising campaign.
Have you noticed that one of your Facebook posts performs very well? That means that this post is likely to perform well once again and draw even more attention if you choose to repost it on your facebook timeline.
The question is – how to make it happen? All that you need to do is to share the well performing content on Facebook. Reposting (sharing) is something that positively affects facebook post’s rankings in the news feed. People, who haven’t seen this Facebook post, will be able to see it. As a result, your content is likely to draw more attention on Facebook.
9) Add a call-to-action to your Facebook posts. Your posts are likely to rank higher in Facebook News Feed of your friends if you add a call to action to them. It would be nice for you to include some kind of a call to action to a Facebook post. By doing so, you’ll stimulate people to go further and get familiar with Facebook post’s content as well as your products and services. With such a great description you’ll be able to draw more attention to the post in the Facebook News Feed and generate more traffic to your business website.
10) Use Facebook Ads to promote the top-performing posts. What is great about Facebook is that this popular social media platform provides businesses with endless advertising opportunities. Actually, you can promote your content on Facebook in two different ways. You can use either FREE or paid advertising methods on Facebook. The so called Facebook Ads (paid advertising) is likely to contribute greatly to your social media promotion campaign. The reality is Facebook Ads can help you improve your Facebook News Feed performance dramatically and draw more attention to your posts. You need to know that Facebook Ads have to be used to promote the top performing posts successfully.
Do you find it hard to promote your business in Michigan and attract attention to your posts on the Facebook News Feed? Or, maybe, you would like to improve your Facebook News Feed performance? Contact us today! Finepoint Design is a digital marketing agency with many years of experience in social media promotion. Our social media experts are always happy to provide cost-effective Facebook advertising solutions for your business!