To get an edge on CPA marketing, sometimes (Okay, most of the time) you need to have multiple accounts set up. Keep in mind you can always buy accounts that are set up, saving you a lot of time, but why spend the money if you have the time and know-how.
The problem with creating multiple Instagram accounts is that they can track you and can tell when one person has several accounts. In some cases, you can get banned for having multiple accounts. That’s why I wanted to write this post on how to successfully create an unlimited number of Instagram accounts without getting banned.
I’ve done a lot of testing and messed up several good profiles of mine, but have found how to make my accounts properly. After much trial and error, here is my method.
The 3 things you need to start setting up Instagram accounts:
- First get Bluestacks
- Next you will need to have a dynamic IP for this to work properly. Trust me, don’t bother using VPNs to make accounts.
- Get the Bluestacks Tweaker
The process to set up your Instagram accounts
- Open up Bluestacks and install Instagram.
- Create 3-5 accounts using your IP.
- Change IP.
- Open up Bluestacks Tweaker and change the Device ID, GUID, Phone Model and Google Advertising ID.
- Continue making accounts.
None of these links are affiliate links so I have no reason to promote these options other than I know they work.
I would suggest uploading a good number of images to each account but adding the same images to each account will raise some flags with Instagram because they track the photos uploaded using MD5. To upload the same images, I would suggest you use the free MD5 changer here.
If you are interested in Social Media, check out what we offer in the way of Social Media Marketing