How do I remove a like from a link on Facebook? How do I delete an account on Facebook? How do I manage my Facebook feed? We’ve got you covered!
Actually, these are the most common questions about Facebook. It’s worth noting that even highly experienced users may find it hard to do the certain things on Facebook. So, it may take you too much time to figure out what needs to be done to accomplish your goals. We’ve decided to make it easy for you to find the answers to each of these frequently asked questions about Facebook. This blog post concentrates on Facebook tips and tricks that you probably didn’t know.
How to Unlike on Facebook
Let’s assume that you’ve liked something on Facebook, but now you feel that you don’t like this type of content anymore. If these kinds of things have happened to you, then you obviously need to unlike the page. So, the big question is – how to remove a like from a link on Facebook? Actually, this can be done in two different ways. Let’s get the answer!
1) First and foremost, you need to find the post that you’ve liked on Facebook. Then, you need to click on the “Unlike” button that’s located under your post. That’s it! Your like from a link has been removed.
2) However, you may find it hard to locate the post that you’ve liked on Facebook. In this case, you’ll definitely need to take advantage of the “Activity Log” feature. You’ll be able to find this option in the drop down menu that’s located in the top right corner on your Facebook profile. The link will redirect you to the “Activity Log” page that contains the information on everything that you’ve ever liked on Facebook. Now, you need to scroll down and analyze everything carefully. By doing so, you’ll be able to find the post that you need to unlike. Lastly, you need to go to this post and unlike the content. Done!
How to Delete/Deactivate Facebook Account
Sometimes, people need either to delete their Facebook account permanently or deactivate it temporarily. Now, we’ll explain to you what needs to be done to delete and deactivate your account on Facebook.
– How to delete a Facebook account? If you think that you don’t need to use your Facebook account anymore, you can delete it permanently. It’s crucial for you to know that you’ll not be able to use the information stored on Facebook after your profile has been deleted permanently. That’s the reason why we strongly recommend you to do back up and save the copy of your Facebook profile on your desktop.
- Go to the drop down menu that’s located in top right corner of your Facebook page.
- Then, click on “Settings” link in the top left corner and select the “Download a copy of your Facebook data” option.
- The last thing you need to do is to click on the “Start My Archive”.
As a result, all of your Facebook profile content (all of your posts, videos and other types of content) will be downloaded to your computer. You must be ready that it may take you some time to save the data on your PC (particularly if you have a lot of information in your Facebook account).
Now, you it’s time to delete your Facebook account. Go to this page – https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and submit your account removal request to Facebook. You need to know that it can take Facebook support team up to 14 days to process your request and delete a Facebook account forever!
– How to deactivate a Facebook account? If you choose to deactivate your account on Facebook, none will be able to see your Facebook profile. In fact, it’s pretty easy to deactivate your account on Facebook. First of all, you need to select the drop down menu that’s located in top right corner of your Facebook page. Then, click on the “Settings” link. The next thing you need to do is to go to “General” -> “Manage Account” –> “Deactivate your account”. Finally, your Facebook account will be temporarily deactivated. Remember, if you deactivate your Facebook account you’ll be able to restore your Facebook profile when such a need arises.
Also see our article on Facebook Marketing Tips For Small Business: Strategies To Boost Your Business!
How to Manage What Your Facebook Followers See
It’s important to know that your Facebook followers will be able to see everything that you’ve posted on your timeline as well as other types of information available in your profile. On the other hand, the social network gives you an opportunity to control the content that your followers see. So, you’ll be able to allow or disallow your content for your followers on Facebook.
Go to the drop down menu that’s located in the top right corner of your Facebook page and then select “Settings” -> “Privacy” -> “Your Activity” -> “Who can see your future posts?” Lastly, click on the “Edit” link. As a result, you’ll see the drop down menu.
The drop down menu will provide you with the following options: Public, Friends, Friends except and Only me. Bear in mind that you can select only one of these options to manage what your Facebook followers see. Below, we’ll provide you with more details on each of the options.
– If you select the “Public” option, everyone (both registered and non registered Facebook users) will be able to see your posts.
– If you select the “Friends” option, only your Facebook friends will be able to see your posts.
– If you select the “Friends except” option, only certain Facebook friends will be able to see your posts. In other words, this feature allows you to hide your posts from some of your Facebook friends.
– If you select the “Only me” option, only you will be able to see the content that’s published on Facebook timeline.
You might also want to check out our article on the 9 secrets of a successful social media marketing campaign.
Thank you so much for reading this article. Hopefully, you’ve found the answers to your questions. Follow our tips to save your time and do the necessary things on Facebook fast and easy. Best of luck!